Friday, November 7, 2008

yummiest muffins EVER

yumm in my very own oven is some delicious chocolate muffins
I got the recipe by googling chocolate muffins and came across this easy to make recipe


Decadent Chocolate Muffins
2 ½ cups self raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

½ cup cocoa powder

1 cup brown sugar (firm pack)

150g dark chocolate (bits/melts/chopped)
2 eggs
125 butter – melted

1 cup milk

Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder. Stir in sugar and chocolate.
Combine butter, milk and eggs in a separate bowl, and then fold into dry
ingredients.
Spoon mixture into greased muffin tray, and bake at 180˚C for 15-20 minutes.


heres the results mmm





someones extra happy with this hehe
and didn't want share (ask Daddy)

3 comments:

Kirstyn said...

Oh I'm gonna have to make these now!! You've twisted my arm hehe

netta said...

oh yes...they tasted delish!!! mmm mmm

Mel And Bree, said...

Yum!! They look so good!
I may just have to test them out
;-)