Thursday, November 6, 2008

my week

I had my first wedding photography experience last weekend, I really enjoyed myself, but was a little disappointed in the results of what I had taken, I definatly learnt alot that day, can't wait to apply my new learned skills to the next wedding.

This week we got Devons new car seat, a recaro young sport!! Devon sits in it comfortably, and looks super comfy when he falls asleep. He even got angry at us when we stopped at a friends house as he had just fallen asleep aww... (will update later with Devon in his seat)

6 weeks to go until our Aussie Christmas!! very exciting as mum doesn't know we are coming over yet!!! now I've just got to plan for our early Christmas with Ross' family and a few friends, hopefully my Nana will make it over too. I'm hoping to make a gingerbread house this year, which shall be funny as Ross always says I go half heartily into things so we shall see the final project and have a good laugh!!

No comments: