Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yay I have finally got to 14 weeks! after a scary bleed almost 2 weeks ago now its nice to know baby is doing well . I have chosen a midwife Maggie Banks, very exciting about this as Maggie is home birth only and 100% supports VBAC, so I have a lot of soul searching and reading to do over the next 6 months, totally stoked that I am getting a chance to have the natural birth I wanted with Devon and no Drs will be around to poke n prod me and say Im not doing it right.

Devon is really loving going to care at Heathers, he comes home everyday ready to crash out, yesterday Devon went along to hiphoppers which I think is a dance group for little kids, well needless to say Devon came home and went straight to bed, actually I lie he had his favourite ricies then went to bed. Thats another laugh though Devon and his ricies!! he just cant get enough of them, this boy sure can eat and its nice knowing he is happy to eat most things.

Still no camera so no photos to update with, which is rather depressing!! ah well will have one in no time...I promise :D

No comments: